6 great reasons to offer corporate flu vaccinations – It is a big moment as the manager of a facility which hosts events, having been awarded the contract to stage a conference which many high hitters in business will be attending. You have got the gig following a bit of a disaster at the same event a year ago, held by a rival venue.
Obviously, you want it to be a huge success to reflect on your management with the chance of your skills leading to a further advancement in your career. In the meantime, you would like to boost the opportunity of repeat business in your current post.
Behind the shambles of twelve months later was an outbreak of flu, which spread like wildfire and left the conference short on numbers by its completion with delegates being laid low. You decide to offer corporate flu vaccinations to all those attending for 6 great reasons.
- Because influenza is a contagious respiratory disease, it can be easily spread, especially in a such an environment as a conference venue. Viruses infect the nose, throat, and sometimes the lungs and are extremely debilitating.
- Offering vaccinations shows that you are determined to look after the welfare of all visitors and your own team who are administering the event. It would be extremely negligent to not show the same duty of care and their welfare as others who will be in the hall. You can also offer further advice to location staff on important habits for a healthy lifestyle.
- Because your venue doesn’t have a dedicated healthcare department, bringing in a team of experts in healthcare is the next best option. Your partners providing vaccinations treat data security extremely seriously, which is essential when leaders of industry are in attendance, whose privacy might be compromised in the wrong hands.
- There will be no anxious thoughts from delegates whose negative memories are still fresh in the mind from a year before. They will have peace of mind that everything possible is being done to ensure they leave the conference in rude health.
- The issues of the previous gathering were long lasting, with some laid low for up to a fortnight, leading to a couple of bosses being out of action as incorrect vital decisions were made in their absence which had adverse effects on their share prices, much to the chagrin of shareholders, and employees who consequently had to take the hit. This year they can dream of taking the family out to a show to enjoy a great start to 2023.
- The atmosphere of the event will be uplifted once the first anxious day or so is out of the way, and that is down to your initiative. It leads to a positive conference in a convivial atmosphere which sees an increase of productivity and wise decisions being made.
The conference was an overwhelming success thanks to your forward thinking and offering corporate flu vaccinations to all attendees who have left praising the venue and the management of the event.