All-in-One Gel combines toning water, lotion, and cream to simplify care after cleansing the face. It contains ten natural components for beautiful skin, such as pomegranate, raspberry, and rose, and five practical components such as hyaluronic acid and collagen. However, it can be applied after toning water as a hydrating essence.
1. All-In-One Gel 100g – Japan
It is essential is similar to a serum, only slightly lighter. The ideally used after toning to add another layer of hydration. It has the natural water of Kamaishi, Iwate-ken. Moreover, it is a mild irritant and gentle enough for delicate skin.
Basically, skin-soothing ingredients (like chamomile and rose) help soothe the skin before moisturizing. All in all, the active ingredient Hyaluronic Acid helps keep the skin smooth and hydrated. No perfume
Fragrance-free ・ Colorless ・ Mineral oil-free ・ Slightly acidic ・ Alcohol-free
How To Use It?
After cleansing the face, take a suitable amount (cherry size) on your palm and gently mix it into your skin. It can be applied after toning water as a hydrating essence.
Care to be Taken Before Using the All In One Gel
- Firstly, make sure there is no anomaly on the skin earlier during use.
- Secondly, stop usage if you experience any of the following symptoms.
- Continued use of the product may worsen symptoms.
- Do not use it on an area of skin with problems like scratching, swelling, or rashes.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not store in an extremely cold or hot place or an area exposed to direct sunlight.
- Lastly, rinse instantly if the product gets into your eyes.
The colour and aroma may vary due to its natural ingredients, but this does not affect the quality.
See A Dermatologist If:
We recommend you see a dermatologist if you experience the symptoms in direct sunlight during or after use.
- White spots
- Skin darkening
2. All-in-one Astaxanthin Collagen Gel
DHC’s Lightweight Hydrating Facial Toners hydrate and brighten skin in one easy step. It is powered by Astaxanthin, a natural antioxidant that is 6,000 times more effective than vitamin C and 550 times more influential than vitamin E at removing free radicals that cause premature ageing.
Our proprietary formulation includes a derivative of hyaluronic acid to protect the skin’s natural moisture barrier, revitalize and royal jelly to hydrate, and hydrolyzed collagen to provide smoothness and mobility.
However, it is perfect for all types of skin and including sensitive skin.
Unique Features and Benefits
- Tones, hydrates, moisturizes, and illuminates in one step.
- Provides superior antioxidant protection against the signs of ageing such as fine lines, wrinkles, discolouration, and loss of elasticity.
- Harness the power of Astaxanthin, freshwater algae that is 6,000 times extra effective than vitamin C and 550 times extra powerful than vitamin E in scavenging free radicals that cause premature ageing.
- The pink pigment is the same nutrient that gives salmon its pinkish hue.
- The lightweight gel absorbs quickly.
- Hydrolyzed collagen imparts softness and flexibility.
- Fragrance-free and colourant-free
Astaxanthin – Derived from freshwater algae and micronized for rapid absorption. However, it helps skin retain moisture and protects it from environmental stress.
Squalane – Derived from olives; hydrates and helps prevent irritation. Moreover, they are used as an emollient skin protector and are rich in antioxidants.
Hydrolyzed Collagen – Skin firming collagen is processed into ultra-small peptides that are easily absorbed. Moreover, it helps to reduce water loss from the skin by forming a protective barrier, resulting in smoother, smoother-looking skin.
Sodium Hyaluronate – Derivative of Hyaluronic Acid, it helps to replenish the skin’s natural moisture barrier.
How to use it?
After cleansing the face and applying the liquid lotion, spread evenly on the face.
3. ETUDE HOUSE Soonjung Moist Relief All-In-One Gel
Panthensoside Soothing Ingredient contains Madecassoside and panthenol that soothe irritated skin.
It takes care of external influences and UV rays: The Cooling Relief ingredient relieves irritated skin from stress, and the UV light and Dust Cut element take care of your tired skin from environmental factors.
Basically, it is non-irritating, low pH 5.5: formulated at an ideal pH level of 5.5 similar to skin’s natural pH, that helps the skin become healthier.
It is a wet gel texture for hydration. And also, it is a clear, non-sticky jelly texture that can be used anywhere on the body.
Claims: Tested non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic.
Indication of ingredients:
Animal materials, mineral oil, pigment synthesis, synthetic perfume, polyacrylamide, imidazolidinyl urea, triethanolamine, silicone oil, PEG surfactants.
4. Acne Labo All-In-One Gel
Acnes Labo is a famous brand in Japan that produces cosmetics to combat acne in adults and adolescents.
Acnes Labo Dr. AI, All In One Gel, is a unique multifunctional encapsulated gel for the face “All in One,” which combines the action: face cream, lotion, moisturizing milk. Basically, the gel hydrates the skin, soothes, gives softness and elasticity, prevents inflammation, has protective properties!
The main active ingredient is glycyrrhizic acid, an anti-inflammatory ingredient in licorice. It eliminates redness and inflammation, fights acne and excess sebum.
Additionally, the active ingredients are present in protective microcapsules that retain the high quality of the active ingredients. However, it helps them penetrate deep into the stratum corneum of the skin for maximum practical exposure.
- Firstly, Squalane hydrates and nourishes the skin.
- Secondly, Glycerin promotes hydration and the loss of dry skin.
- Pearl extract speeds up regeneration processes, smooths wrinkles, gently brightens, and helps remove age spots.
- Lastly, Rice extract promotes cell renewal, maintains the skin’s water balance, whitens and eliminates pigmentation, relieves irritation, and soothes the skin.
Water, Glycerin, Squalane, Pentylene glycol, Niacinamide, Guarin extract, horticultural extract, pearl seed extract, fermentation rice, 2K glycyrrhizinic acid, tocopherol, Polyglyceryl-phenoxyethanol, xanthan gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, glycerol-glycerin, ethyl Hexylglycerene, glycerol-phenoxyethanol, xanthan gum, Ethylhexylglycerol anthralin, ethyl Hexylglycerin, glycerol, Phenylthiophenol, crystalline cellulose, ethanol.
Application: It is good to apply the product after cleansing the skin.
Also Read: Epsom Bath Salt – How to do it? Medical Risks, Benefits, Positive Effects, And More
[soon jung all in one gel India]
[muji all in one gel review]
[etude house all in one gel India]
[etude house soonjung moist relief all in one gel India]
[muji clear care all in one gel review]
[muji all in one gel ingredients]
[muji all in one body gel review]
[soon jung all in one gel ingredients]